Thursday 22 May 2008

Man turns GTA4 box into pc

Ever wondered what to do with that tin you got with your special edition copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 ? How about turn it into a computer, because thats exactly what one man has done.

Whilst this isn't exactly news i'm sure we can all agree its pretty cool nonetheless. Mark Harris, who has a bit of a reputation for this, has managed to squeeze a fully functional computer into the safety deposit box that came with the GTA4 special edition.
During a quiet spot at work, Harris took a miniITX system and saw the potential in its size. "Normally I don't see the point in buying limited / special editions of computer games," he told us, "as they come with items that you will find yourself throwing away after a while. "Not pre-ordering my GTA IV early enough meant I had to order the special edition. I'm glad that I did."
Check out his website for a few of his other designs, including a Digg.com inspired one.




Source: CVG

No comments: