Tuesday 5 August 2008

Gmma Atkinson to Appear in Red Alert 3


Ex-Hollyoaks Beauty Gemma Atkinson (the one from "im a celebrity") is the latest talet to hit the Command and Conquer series.

Atkinson will play the role of Lt Eva McKenna in the upcoming games classic cheesy cut scenes, joining the likes of Michael Ironside, Billy Dee Williams and Sawyer from Lost who have all appeared in the series themselves.
Gemma said: "I'm a gamer and the chance to act in one of the best loved videogames was an opportunity I was really keen to explore - especially as Eva is such a strong female character. The worlds of gaming and film are getting ever closer and as an actress I wanted to explore this exciting new area of drama, broaden my acting skills and continue the active, outgoing side of my personality that I showed in I'm A Celebrity..."
Source: CVG

No comments: